pages

search for lyrics

Friday 29 May 2015

Finger Soul(핑거소울) – Good day (Feat. Karin)

the sky was aglow with setting sun and that was my first date.
andi just told my mom that nothing changed. lie day.
justwanna be with you today. your gentle storke made me shy day.
and this is for you. my kiss day

Oh Darling this is too hard for me.
touch to U. Up and Down all day.
I don't know what to do with all this feeling. rounds like marry-go-round.
and now i know this is my good day.

The sky was bright with shiny moon and pray that you to stay.
and you should knew you changed like another man these day.
How could you forget my birthday.
this is unbelieveable blue day
and this is time to say bye day.

oh darling this is too hard for me.
touch to U. Up and Down all day.
nowi decide to say goodbye to you and navergonna be true
that's all I gonna tell you.
itmaked me hurt to see you wailing
but now i know this is my good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment