pages

search for lyrics

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Chamsom(참깨와 솜사탕) – Maybe

All day, you feel unhappy if I'm not there
Always you try to change my way as you please
But you deny and I tried to be good

Today I feel like running all the way hell
Sometimes I wonder if am I me at all
What did went wrong?
And I can say this loud

Maybe you just don't even care me, nay
Maybe you just want me to stay by your side
Maybe I'm just no one but your doll,
But I don't wanna be something to fit in to your greed anymore

Maybe I misunderstood everything
So I've been try to understand what's your mind
But I can't see like I'm deep in the dark

What was that you called love?
Did you thought it's fine?
If you are sure, then show me this time
It just made us tired and make you die

Maybe you just don't even care me, nay
Maybe you just want me to stay by your side
Maybe you're not the one who save me and I'm not afraid
Maybe I'm the one who make you, the one make you cry

You and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment